Step-by-Step guide on how to create a dataset using the Drag and Drop method in NeuralMarker.
Steps To Follow:
- Login into the tool.
- Click on Add button present in the Top right Corner of NeuralMarker Dataset Page.
- A "Create New Dataset" dialog box will appear.
- Fill in all the details about the Dataset in their respective Field.
- Under the "Add Data" Section, Select the "Direct File Upload" option.
- A Dashed-Styled DropZone with a progress bar will appear.
- Drop the file directly to the DropZone.
- or navigate to the local storage and select the Image files to Upload.
- Be patient until the progress bar flash 100%.
- Click on the Submit button.
11. The Dataset with the selected images will be created.