Data can be added to NeuralMarker in 3 ways that are mentioned below:
1. Google Drive
- Only public or shared URLs are supported.
- The URL should be either a compressed file with a .zip extension or a google drive folder.
- Zip file upload will be much faster than folder upload.
- Multiple URLs can be used at the same time.
- Folders inside folders will be allowed.
- A zip file inside a google drive folder will not be allowed.
- CSV file should contain file URLs in each row.
- There should be a header ‘URLs.
- Annotations can also be uploaded along with the same CSV. The header will be in the format ‘URLs, ‘class’, ‘x’, ‘y’, ‘width’, ‘height’.
3. Drag and Drop
- Directly drag and drop images from the local system.
- Also, have the option to go to the system folders and select the files. Multiple files can be selected.
- There is a separate field for adding annotations where you can upload the annotation file/s in any of the supported formats
The supported image extensions are JPG, JPEG, PNG. All the upload options support annotation file upload along with them.
If your issue is not resolved and you need more help, please contact email@example.com